Sunday, October 26, 2008

45 Days To Go...

Until I'm done with this semester of school. Sigh. I thought I had less, so realizing this is pretty darn depressing. But, alas, there is nothing I can do, except make the best of it, right? Oh, and maybe finish up my online math class early. That would cut down on some of my anxiety. Maybe. :(

Anyhow, I got a major bug up my butt to write today (cranking the radio while driving always does that to me), but then I talked myself down. I would inevitably become frustrated beyond belief...again...if I even tried to dig in right now with everything else I have on my plate and I just don't want to do that to myself. I feel like I've come such a long way from the hair-pulling, near hatred for writing that I felt earlier this year. I am really looking forward to having some time between semesters...in only 45 days...to get back into things. At least for a little while. I don't want to ruin that time before it's even started.

So, I know I'm not the only one out there who has taken time off from writing to live in the real world. If you've done it too, how long were you on hiatus? What got you back into the game? Did you think the time off was to your benefit or your detriment?

0 comments: