Thursday, December 4, 2008

My, OH, My...

Lookie who I found last night while searching for new music to write to?






Uu-uuu-uuu-hhhh-hh-hhhhh... (that's me shiver orgasming in my seat :), BTW).

I know I'm a bit of an odd duck when it comes to my taste in men--at least the ones I use as inspiration when writing, because Hubby looks nothing like this guy...or any guy I've ever used as hero material--but this guy--Rich Luzzi of Rev Theory--just freaking does it for me. Ripped? Check. Crazy hair? Check. Bad-ass ink? Oooh, yeah. Sexy as hell voice? Holy hell, yeah. Click here to hear for yourself.

And, no, I don't just like him because he's hot. I actually heard the song first--when watching another hot guy, Randy Orton of WWE, who you may or may not know epitomizes male perfection in my book, arrogance and all. Sigh. I can't help it. I'm just a slave to tats and muscles and raw, sexual naughtiness. Don't pretend you don't have your own weaknesses. :P

Anyhow...the point of this whole post is that, while I don't know what I'm going to write on break, I now know who my hero will be modeled after. I'm thinking I should stick with what he's good at and make him a musician (then I have more reason to keep listening to Rev Theory, too), but I haven't cemented it yet. Cabana boy maybe? Masseuse?

Sigh.

3 comments:

December said...

Tasty! I prefer preppies, but Lawd knows, I would NOT kick him outa bed for eatin crackers.

I'd be happy to shake those sheets...

Rowan Rose said...

i do love me some Randy Orton too! My fav is Batista though.. dont ask me why, but hey i like him. MY BF likes wrestling and I may not like it, but watch the guys ;)

Jolie said...

Oh, I like Batista, too, Ris! But I actually like him better when he's dressed up. Definitely swoon-worthy! :)