Sunday, September 14, 2008

BRRRRR!!

My furnace died. And it's really cold here. Okay, so it's not snowing or anything...yet, but it's only about 40 degrees outside and 60 inside. That's about 15 degrees colder than I like (though I've compromised with the hubster, so it's usually only about 70 degrees inside during colder weather).


My nose is running. My hands are like ice and my fingers are achy and showing signs of arthritis (at 29. Gah.). The little hairs on my arms are standing up and have been for the past two hours, in a frozen state of buttass cold shock. And the guy (the only one way out in BFE) can't come to look at the furnace until tomorrow. Which means not only am I gonna freeze my ass off tonight, but so are the kids and that. Does. Not. Make. Me. Happy. GRRRRRR!!!


So, I'm gonna sleep with the boys and move Kate into bed with Daddy. I mean, I know I can be a real hardass mom sometimes (most of the time), but I just can't stand the thought of them shivering when the temp drops down to 50 in here tonight. :(


So, this'll be us...apparently with a foster kidlet as well. :)

1 comments:

Bethanne said...

OH! Yikes. It's chilly here today too. I LOVE IT! But my house is sitting at about 70 degrees. :D