Friday, September 5, 2008

FINALLY!

So, I'm a little late getting to this because life's been freakin' crazy the past couple of weeks, but better late than never, right? ;)

It's official, folks. My writer pal Rachel, who finished a book, found an agent, and sold in record time, can finally talk publically about the fantabulous book deal she got last spring. Let me tell you, it was quite humbling to crit for her (not that I really had any work to do LOL), because the girl is crazy talented and, let me be quoted as saying, she is 'the next big thing'. ;) Her story is amazing and her ride has been wild. I am sooooo proud of her and if you're an aspiring writer, you're guaranteed to be inspired by her story. :)

1 comments:

Rachel Hawkins said...

Aw, thanks, friend! I'm so glad I got to meet you through this crazy journey! And your crit was super helpful, especcially when the book was in its "infant" stage. Thanks for the love! ;)