Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Night Check-in...

Just to tell you that I essentially "checked out" last week. I only accomplished two of my five (I think) goals. And that cake I mentioned when stating my writing goal? Well, considered smeared all over my face now, because I wrote a whopping 1500 words since last Tuesday night--a far cry from my 9k goal. :(

Yes, I know I've been busy--school starting, new job, getting the kids ready for school too...--but geez. I'm pretty bummed that I didn't get more done. I sure hope this week is better. So, that said...here we go.

This week's goals:

  • Reach the 50% mark with my WIP, which means I need 10k this week. Hmm. That's a pretty steep goal, but I'm not going to decrease it. Just gotta try, right?
  • Get ahead on homework (Ch 3 & 4 for DP, Ch 4 & 5 for BM) and rewrite Bio notes.
  • Clean out my bedroom closet.

And that's it. I'm not going to go too overboard only to slack off again and just get deeper and deeper in the hole. :)

2 comments:

Bethanne said...

Good luck! You are a busy Lady!!! Take care this week. Talk to you on Sat.

December said...

WOW - you're a busy little bee!!

waitressing... ouch. I did my time in the trenches too. On the plus side, its good exercise, and good people watching.
and good money, usually!