Friday, August 15, 2008

ROFL



Okay, I love this song. But I'm so glad that I didn't see this video until about two minutes ago or I think it would have totally ruined the song for me. 'Course, I was 10 when the song came out and I probably would've thought the video rocked. :P Anyhow, it strikes me as pretty damn funny now. The part where the chick mouths 'I love you' to Eric from the other car and he get's all Dana Carvey/Garth Algar? OMFG. I almost peed my pants. Don't even get me started on the hair...

But seriously, the video aside, I love this song and stole the title of it for my WIP. The title I really liked is already on a Blaze in my TBR pile and 'Make Me Lose Control' is probably out there somewhere too, but I'm not looking or it'll burst my bubble.

ETA: I couldn't quite put my finger on it yesterday, but Eric Carmen reminded me of someone. I finally figured it out!! CLAY AIKEN!!! ROFLMFAO...

1 comments:

Bethanne said...

oh bugger. i thought a new window would open for the comments. I totally lost the song.

I think we all wanted his hair, right? full, soft, luscious... LOL. Great song, though.