Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Meet the Cast

I wanted to do this differently. I wanted to be all organized and tell you all about the main characters in my new WIP--you know, all their conflict and their quirks and their shoe size... But, well, I don't know that stuff yet. Which is really odd for me. I'm just kinda flying by the seat of my pants with this and learning more and more about them every time I sit down to write. However, after playing around online yesterday and not writing more than...700 words?...I found nearly perfect pics of my H and h. Okay, so I had something different in mind for the hero (I wanted him to have spikey hair), but then I saw this pic and fell in love. Seriously. I can't stop looking at it. I even printed it out so I could stare and drool. For motivational purposes, of course. :) But anyhow, without further ado...

Meet Bryony and AJ (last names yet to be determined). Aren't they gorgeous? I know, I know...too perfect. But...I'll flaw them up somehow. Maybe Bryony will have a sixth toe or something. And AJ...hmm. How about I give him a forked tongue? Wait, no...that could be considered an asset, couldn't it? ;)

Bryony...

AJ... Eddie (antagonist)...

Ruth (foil/reflective)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, when you are all done with Eddie, can I have him? I think I could give him a run for his money

Bethanne said...

LMAO! You beat me to it...

I'll take Eddie. He looks like an antagonist I can LOVE.

Jolie said...

I actually had Eddie picked out for AJ at first. LOL But, as I told Moira, I tried to keep the secondary characters yummy too, because eventually they'll have their own stories. :)