Thursday, August 14, 2008

30DoB-Day 4

Well, I'm four days in and already behind. In fact, I only read 15 pages of the new book. I have a good excuse though...

I'm totally getting into this new story I have. Actually, I've written quite a bit in the past two days. For me anyhow. And I just don't want to stop for anything. I know I should probably slow down and take my time, make things easier on myself in the long run as far as editting goes, but, damn, this story is pulling me in. I haven't had one fall into place so well in...maybe ever?

So, forgive me, if I get behind on my promised reading. A girl--or rather, a writer--has to prioritize, doesn't she? :)

1 comments:

Moira said...

You seem to be rockin' the Blazes pretty hard there chica!Keep it up because it seems to be providing you with some inspiration.