Friday, August 8, 2008

That Damn Indecision Again

So I've changed my layout yet again. That makes about twelve times in the past two days. :( I can never be happy with anything for more than two minutes. Frankly, my husband is lucky to have held my interest as long as he has. ;)

Back to the layout, though... I know it's not all pretty and girlie like one might expect from me, but something about it...calls...to me. The outdoor images remind me of scenes I've seen around here in the fall. And the chair seems very "readerly" to me. And I am a reader as well as a writer (wannabe anyhow). So...we'll give this one a whirl for a bit. See if it wears out its welcome before the day is through...

BTW, I'm trying to come up with a more interesting way of blogging. It may or may not include a schedule of some sort (I know...haha. Me on a schedule. What a joke.). Change is making its way into my life, slowly but surely and I hope that it allows me some more time to play around with things here. I'll keep ya posted...

3 comments:

Sherry Werth said...

Hi Jolie,
Sherry W. from The Writing Playground and SoapboxQueens. I was piddling around as usual when I should be writing and clicked over to see your blog page. I love it! And you are so dedicated with keeping it up unlike me. The only thing I seem able to keep up with are my emails and myspace page. Everything else including the writing seem to lag behind. But I'm working on it.
Have a great weekend!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolie...I followed your link from the Romance Divas board. :-)

I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your layout. Did you design it or have it done for you?

Kaycee James

Jolie said...

Thanks for stopping by, ladies!! :P

I've changed my layout...AGAIN!! I did it in honor of the Blaze thingy I'm doing. And I got bored with the other one...er, two...as I expected I would.

Kaycee...I didn't design that myself. I downloaded it from http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com, but it was very tricky. You have to do it all in Firefox. If you find something you like there, I suggest you check out her tutorials, because she also gives you instructions on how to personalize the header. :P