Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tell Me I'm Beautiful...

:) I stole that directly from Moira McTark's Samhain release Nothing Stays in Vegas, which was great, BTW. I mean, you know you've read a good story when you recall bits and pieces of it and think, "What movie was that from? Man, I've gotta see that again." Er...and it wasn't even a movie. ;)

Anyhow...I have a new blog layout as I'm sure you can see. Way down at the bottom of the page is a link to the fabulous Lena's blog (or you can just click here). She does some great work, but the trick to downloading is having Firefox and doing all of your copying, pasting, etc. in it, as well. As with any free template, there are some glitches. I can change fonts and colors and whatnot as I wish, but I have to log in repeatedly in order to see my 'New Post/Customize/Log Out" bar at the top of the screen. Otherwise...I love it.

And now I'm off to cut the lawn. I'll be back to fix my sidebar later tonight. :)

1 comments:

Bethanne said...

oh, it's pretty! I love it. I wish I could figure out all the cool header stuff... *pfft* Oh well.