Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yup...

I completely zoned out last week's goals blog.

Okay, so I didn't really 'zone' it out. It was more of an avoidance act. Because, as usual, I didn't meet any of my goals from the previous week and why the heck should I continue blogging about things we all know I'm not going to do? I had good intentions, but I wouldn't be me if I actually followed through with them. And, yes, I do realize that's not something to gloat about.

Anyhow, as with the 30 Days of Blaze, I'm putting the writing goals on standby, too. Because, as happens every semester, I can't bring myself to write when I'm in school. It's not that I don't have the time--I do. Plenty of it. I'm just using too many of my brain cells on studying and whatnot to be able to put forth a creative effort with words. Instead of torturing myself with guilt over not writing, I'm just going to just take a step back and keep my focus on my classes. As guilt-free as I possibly can. :)

And that's all. Sorry for such a boring blog, but--you guessed it--I've got homework on my mind. :P

Hope y'all are enjoying the beautiful fall weather!! I'm hoping to get out this weekend to take some pictures of the all the colors. I'll try to post some of the pics here...

0 comments: